Product description: A great space saving cycle rack with high and low positions to maximise cycle storage.
- BREEAM compliant system
- Available as a standard version with 305mm centres however as manufacturers we are able to offer this product at a variety of centres, contact a member of our sales team for more information.
- Racks shown are for standard sizes, if you require smaller or bigger racks we are always willing to manufacture these and other bespoke designs.
- Cycles are loaded semi-vertically into trough supports set at alternate high and low position. Comes standard as a surface mounted rack complete with additional trough support bars for extra strength.
- A locking loop is provided as standard to enable the cyclist to secure the bike using their own lock for additional security.
- Please allow 10-15 working days for manufacture.
Finishes/Options available: Available as various space stands. If you require smaller or bigger racks we are always willing to manufacture these and other bespoke designs.
Materials: Mild steel hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999.
Dimensions: 1200mm depth x 1800mm height.
Extras: Can be manufactured with centres set at 457mm to allow room to accommodate Post Office cycles including their letter panniers safely and economically. Please contact a member of the sales team should you require any additional features for this rack.
The Allpark Semi Vertical rack is an easy to use system:
Please see product drawings below:
Estimated delivery: Due to the size and often bespoke nature of this product we typically try to ship using our own transport. Delivery is normally within 10-15 days. However, if you need your product earlier we can normally do this so please call us to arrange an earlier delivery if required.
Delivery charge: Delivery for this product is normally between £30 and £45 dependant on size, volume and urgency of required delivery.
An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hrs prior despatch advising of delivery so you will have time to change your delivery address if required.
Special Instructions: We deliver this product nationally! If you have special off-loading requirement such as forklift or you require us to supply men to carry the product into the basement of a building please let us know at the time of order and we will arrange accordingly.
The semi vertical is an easy to assemble bicycle rack that can that be fixed to the surface.
Follow our easy to understand instructions to bolt the rack together and then fix the rack to either a concrete base or an asphalt surface.
Semi Vertical Fitting Instructions (PDF)